"The Vow"

Miserable was the best word to define me back then, but it's you who rejuvenated my soul and put back the smile on my face and make myself believe that I have the sense and worth in this life. You make me feel perfect whenever I feel worthless. How glad I am to say that it really makes me wonder how you were able to make me want you so much like this. With being honest "I can't get enough of you". Despite of all the tears that you have shed and the pain, the hurtings that I gave, you never ceases to believe and listen to what your hearbeat sings rather than what your mind is yearning. That makes me really feel sorry for all the stupid things I wish I did'nt do. But I do. Now that we are about to be as one, It is a great pleasure for me to have you in my life and I pledge to be the most faithfull bestfriend that will share your laughter and tears, the sweetest lover that will embrace you whenever you feel cold, the bravest warrior that will protect and fight for you until death. This I believe is enough to let you know that I don't have the courage to let you stay away because it simply shows that you are the reason why am I breathing.

0 comments: