"BULOK nga ba ang SISTE"

Is democracy destroying our country because our people are very undisciplined? This is a question from Mr. Francis Kong blogsite. As the latest poll shows 70% agreed, 20% disagree while 1% says they don't care. Well a lot of us were complaining by how the system in our government goes. The opposition want to take the position while the person who's in the position wanted to remain seated forever. If we are going to take a look at this in a big picture, all the blames were thrown to the government, while the demonstrators are marching their way on the street, growling for a CHANGE in our government for what they believe is that "Bulok ang Sistema". Honestly speaking, there are lot of things that our govenrment needs to work on but here's a situation that brings to a piece of realization. "Bulok nga ba ang sistema?". I went to NSO office last week to file an application for birth certificate and CENOMAR (Certificate of Non Marriage) which was ask as a favor by my shift manager to me. Since I'm just P10.00 away from NSO office in Trece Martirez City I accepted the favor. When I arrived there I was shocked by the number of people falling in line who arrived there as early as 4:00am to process their application too. So I have no choice but to go to the end of the line. Thousands of us endures the heat of the sun just to get the NSO authenticated copy of birth certificate, CENOMAR, and others. on the line I've noticed an old woman talking to another woman at my back. She was pleading that if she could get into the line, The woman whom she's talking on the line refuses to give way but as the line moves forward she immediately cut into the line without any doubt and anticipation. My temper immediately arised for what I saw. I was very eager to confront her but I decided to hold back and control my temper for it will not make any sense. Going back to the poll question. Is democracy destroying our country because our people are very undisciplined? I say YES. I'm not clearing myself out but lets face it. Para sa "simpleng Instruction" sabi nga ni Manong Guard eh hindi pa tayo sumunod.


Remember that a simple mistake can create or may results into a bigger problem. "Kung tayo na maliliit na tao ay hindi sumusunod sa simpleng patakaran pano pa kaya yung mga matataas at may kapangyarihan. It's a domino effect, whatever you do it will reflect to our society. No matter how many times we move our feet to mendiola, liwasang bonifacio, EDSA and scream our lungs out for CHANGE, if we do not observed discipline we will never get there to what we are yearning. The most effective way to reach our demand is in our hand not on the streets. Do your part as a citizen then the rest of our dreams will follow.

0 comments: